Friday, April 7, 2006

here, there, everywhere

It is 1:00 a.m. here and I think I'm home in Columbia. I know we got home from Europe, although only really home long enough to do a lot of laundry, get reaquanted with the cats, who by the way, were just a little pissy that we had been gone so long, then repack again. Tuesday, after getting home Sunday evening, we got up and drove to Mississippi for work on both Wed. and today Thursday. Lovely way to spend my b'day, in the car and driving. Oh well, such is life. We left Oxford, MS at 3:30 this afternoon and we were home about 11:15 p.m. Just getting caught up on stuff here we have to do for work after every clinic. I just thought I would write a note here and say hello to all. This is probably far from a logic post, but you can't expect more from an old tired woman.
I will add, that although Oxford, MS is a really really nice town, I liked being in Oxford, England much better. Miss you Leslie, hurry home
xoxoxoxoxo to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment