Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gift of a special tea set



These are two layouts I just made of the pictures of Mylan opening a surprise gift I sent her in the mail.
I used to old sketches from Pamela's World of Scrap    The top one sketch #192 and the bottom one is sketch #192.   I did my own adaptation of them for the picture sizes I wanted to use.
The journaling banner on the bottom one tells about how I got this tea set when I was 7 and when I found out that Mylan liked tea sets I decided to send it to her.    It had always been set up on a shelf at my Mom and Dad's but I decided to pack it up and mail it to Mylan and surprise her.   She had no idea it was coming so I love these pictures Susan took of her unwrapping everything and seeing the set.

3 comments:

  1. These are such pretty papers! Just perfect for these sweet photos! Pam really has some fabulous sketches and you did a great job using them for your LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. Such cute picts. I love that the other kids are always so involved also. The air mail paper is perfect. The other papers are great also. Cute Cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift! I know you are thankful to have the unwrapping documented. It is awesome that you still had it to pass along! Really awesome layouts. I really love the placement of the pictures in the first one.

    ReplyDelete