Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Signal



Whew I made it.   only by a few hours.    I've been wanting to use the latest sketch at "My Scraps and More"   it came out on my first day of vacation and finally when I got home from work early afternoon today I got to use it.   I knew I wanted to use these pictures and had them printed for a few days now.     I went to my old stand by of My Minds Eye - Kraft Fun collection.   then just matted everything ins either black or brown so each pattern would stand out against each other and on my orange card stock.   I had these decorative brads/buttons from the collection and had only used one before so got to use some again,  then a couple of different Thickers for my title and used a white gel pen for my journaling against the kraft colors.
Check out the challenge HERE and see the sketch below.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job with the sketch ! It's so of today too to find that signal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete