Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oldie but Goodie


I spent some time this morning looking thru an old photo album and found these 2 polaroid pics of my son and daughter on the day we brought Leslie home from the hospital.   Back in the dark ages.   (LOL)  siblings couldn't come to the hospital to see Mom and the new baby so Jason was waiting 5 days at home.   Leslie was a premie so spent a couple of extra days in the hospital.  
Anyway I knew I would want to scrap these pictures so pulled them out of the album and then I saw the week 4 sketch for Let's Get Sketchy sitting on the side of my desk and knew it would work great with these pictures so went right to work on it.     I still have a stash of baby papers I've used for grandkids so I got to use more of these and clean them out some.   I have the sketch at the end of this post.

I am also going to enter this layout in one more challenge.   The latest challenge announced on Monday. Oct 20th  at The Paper Girls Challenge was...... Anything Goes.     It was so much fun to do this blast from the past layout I wanted to enter it in other challenges.    I only had a couple of days left to get my entry in.    I just looked and I think I'm going to be entry #99.  What a great turn out for this challenge.

"Lets Get Sketchy" details    HERE,

"The Paper Girls"  details    HERE.



10 comments:

  1. Sweet page. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb what a sweet layout - great take on the sketch
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you chose to go with such sweet photos. Great job with the LGS sketch and thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photo memories. Thanks for laying along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh super sweet baby page!!! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such a sweet page. Love the paper, perfect for your page!Thank you for joining us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete