Monday, October 20, 2014

Stripping At McDonalds


Yes you read my post title correctly.    I made this layout last night of my grand-daughter, my DIL had sent it to me with a bunch of other pics to scrap.    I took a picture of the layout this morning and texted it to her and said I was stuck on a title.    She wrote back and said that for some reason Addisyn always takes her clothes off when they go to McDonalds and she has to take off her shoes to play in the play house she just wants to take her clothes off too.    So they make sure now she is always wearing a leotard under her clothes.   LOL

I used the Make it Monday #27 sketch at "The Memory Nest"   It worked out well for this single picture.    The twist was to add a stitched element.    I just did some faux stitching down the aqua banner ribbon for my stitching element.

See the sketch below and check out all the details HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at the Memory Nest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, GORGEOUS page!!! LOVE the colors and the adorable subject! WOW!!! Thanks for playing along at tMN!!!

    ReplyDelete