Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Trick or Treat


The grandkids in Texas got my box of Halloween goodies on Saturday and opened them and I immediately got pictures.   I also got a video thank you for them too.    I loved seeing and hearing.

The present challenge at "Lasting Memories" is Trick or Treat or to use Halloween colors.  
In this layout I did both.    The pic of the kids with their Halloween treats and bags from Grandma and the Halloween papers/colors/emebellies I used to make the layout.  Be sure and check out the details  HERE  because I bet you can all come up with  Halloween pictures or at least use the colors in your layout.

4 comments:

  1. Love your bright and colourful page. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Halloween LO - those papers are the perfect backdrop to the fun photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the half triangle background paper. Fun!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet page! And how adorable, they look so excited about their package of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete