Thursday, October 23, 2014

Watching Big Brother


"The Paper Girls" blog is running an anything go challenge for their Challenge #66.     I had these 2 great pictures of Gibson and Addison so just looked thru some of my favorite 2 picture sketches I have saved and made this layout.   I save my favorite sketches  after I use them but then rarely go back and use again so was glad I looked thru my files.   I'm going to have to do this more often.

"Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges" is also running an anything goes challenge.   So I want to enter this layout there also.     Anything goes is always fun.

These kids play so well together, always sharing and able to do things together so I'm glad I got to scrap these pictures.

You can read the full details of the The Paper Girls challenge   HERE.

You can read the full details of the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge    HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Fab layout, love the design and pretty pics!
    Thank,you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout with the kids. Thanks for participating at Scrapping4Fun Challenge. Good luck. Rupa(DT)

    ReplyDelete