Monday, November 17, 2014

Hiding


I use to never miss a challenge at "My Scraps and More", its my favorite online scrapping store and I love their challenges and sketches.   The last few I made but got them done to late to enter so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the deadline for the sketch #93 with an end of Nov. deadline.

This is a new picture I just pulled off of Facebook a couple of days ago of Addisyn and Gibson, my St. Louis grandkids.   They just moved into a new home a couple of months ago so the little ones are still exploring and in this picture it looks like they found some new hiding places in the cabinets under the wet bar.

I used papers from an old collection that I've always liked.   Bo Bunny - Etc. collection.

So join in the fun and make a layout using this sketch.   You can get all the details  HERE.


9 comments:

  1. I love the papers you chose and the photo is perfect! Takes me back to when I was little! Thanks so much for sharing! Best of luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pictures and this fantastic layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page and love the papers!!! great colors. thanks soo much for playing along with My Scraps sketches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the distressed look of this....great job!

    ReplyDelete