Friday, December 12, 2014

Cat in a Tree


There is a new sketch reveal today at "Scrap Much?"    I really had no idea when I saw the sketch what I would do but since the reveal is now in mid December I was thinking Christmas.
Luckily I put up my Christmas tree real early in my craft room andmy one year old cat Rose has been entertaining me ever since.    She has spent days 'walking' thru the branches of the trees so I was able to get a variety of pictures of her.   She circled thru the tree mostly before I had any ornaments added, but once I added the ornaments that made for a whole new variety of fun.   Of sticking her paw out and batting at the ornaments hanging in front of her.

I hope to see a lot of entries using this great sketch.   I sure had fun with it and I'm sure you will also.
You can click   HERE to see all the details and I have added the sketch below.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the patterned papers you used! Love that you matted everything with green cardstock it popped well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I just love those photos. Many years we have had our cats climbing in the tree, but I have never taken any photos! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face with this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page Barb, love the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable page! Love those pix of the cat in the tree. My one kittie only did that her first Christmas, since then they just like to lie under it. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! Love the colors and such a fun thing to scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete