Monday, January 19, 2015

HO HO HO




Love catching up on my Christmas layout and I get to use this one in two challenges.   Always great when that happens.

First off I found the challenge at "Bitten by the Bug" and used my cricut to cut my letters and make my layout title  'HO HO HO' .    I  had some pictures of my Grandson writing his letter to Santa on Christmas eve and knew I would pick from those to use with the title, just wasn't sure if I would find a sketch or just do something myself.    So I started looking at some other challenges and found the perfect sketch challenge posted at "Let's Get Sketch"  so then I looked thru my stash of Christmas papers and started to work.    I got it all put together but still wanted to add an embellishment so found this Santa brad and that was just the little extra I wanted.

You can see the sketch below and then check out all the challenge details.

"Let's Get Sketchy"

"Bitten by the Bug"


16 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout!! Love all of the different pattern papers you used. Great photos, coo! thank you so very much for joining our 'Letter or Phrase' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papers, the border punched detail, the title and the photos, but Santa is so super cute, I love him the best! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layering and such an adorable picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a pretty layout !! I love the patterned papers.
    Thank you for entering THE Bitten by the Bug 2, with the theme “Use a Phrase or word” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty layout and take on the sketch. I like following sketches. You used some prety papers and wonderful pictures, too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page...Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layers, Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HO HO HO to you too. I love Christmas layouts, they always show lots of joy. thanks for joining bbtb2 this week.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling Christmas layout! Love the mix of papers! Thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great christmas LO!!! Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet layout! I love that you scrapped your grandson writing his letter to Santa! I love the papers you used, great take on the sketch and the pictures are just too cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on the sketch. Love the scallop border. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful job with the mix of pattern papers. Great page. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete