Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Travel Ornaments


When I first saw this sketch at "Let's Capture Our Memories" the other day I've been trying to decide what series of pictures I might have that would work with it.   I couldn't think of anything until today when I decided not to make 6 pictures bur 12 square pictures and put them together like they were 6 in the sketch.
These are pictures I took this Christmas season of some of the ornaments on my tree in my scrap room.   For that tree I used mostly ornaments I've collected over the years from different trips.  I always like to buy an ornament as a memento from special places.
You can check out the details for Sketch #115 at "Let's Capture Our Memories"    HERE  and I
have the sketch below this post.   I hope to see how other people interpreted this sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Amazing job wit this sketch, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the sketch and what a great way to show so many different photos. Well done.. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. I love all of your photos. What a cute idea. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to use the sketch - love all your detail photos - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete