Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New York Ferry Tour



I took lots of pictures on our trip to NY in October when we took the Circle Line Ferry tour around Manhattan.   I had never seen the Statue of Liberty in person, so this was a highlight.    We had perfect weather so it was a great 3 hour trip for us.    When I saw this sketch set up for the Dec. 1st reveal at  "LET'S SCRAP", I knew it would be perfect for showcasing a lot of the pictures I took.   Just an overview of what we saw from the water side of Manhattan.

I hope to see a lot of you joining us in trying out your skills with this sketch.   Check out all the details here at "LET'S SCRAP"   and I have the sketch below.   The prize for this challenge is from CCO - Craft Classes Online.


2 comments:

  1. The layout is just FABULOUS! Oh my wonderful pictures of the city and I agree this sketch is perfect for that :) Now I want to go and take that ferry tour :) Maybe get it on the summer bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur trip pictures are perfect for this layout sketch. Great papers and elements.

    ReplyDelete