Friday, January 15, 2016

New Year Dinner 2016



We celebrated New Years in Columbia at my brothers, with my Dad, daughter and son-in-law.
We only cooked in once during the 3 days we were there and then ate out a lot.  From BBQ. to Burgers to Cajun for New Years Day dinner out.     These are the pictures from that dinner.   We had a variety of food but only got a picture of mine,  the 6 dinners included, Shrimp Diane, Blackened Cat Fish, Mufaletta, Blackened Shrimp, Crawfish and my Shrimp Creole.   All great and spicy.

This layout is my reveal for the 1-15-16 sketch at "LET'S SCRAP"    I hope you will check it out
HERE.    The others on the design team have some great layouts to share with this versatile sketch.
I'm sure you can put you creativity to work and do the same.

Here is the sketch.


1 comment:

  1. Wow great job with the sketch Barbara and the photos are great :) Sounds like some great dinners :)

    ReplyDelete