Saturday, January 23, 2016

SNOW


We got an inch or two of snow on Wednesday and sitting here at my desk scrapping I could look out and really see that the snowflakes were huge.   So I went out in front and back to take some pictures and try to capture some of the flakes in the pictures.   It's hard to see on this, but looking at the actual layout and not a picture you can really see some individual big flakes coming down.

I am entering this for the  "CLEAR IT OUT CHALLENGE"   the latest challenge is Winter Stash and uses a snowflake.    Well I really got into my stash for this.   I used  the last of what I had of the Bo Bunny - Snowy Serenade collection.    It's the full background paper and all the embellishments and sticker strips at the top and bottom of the layout.   The banners behind the pictures are wintery papers from my scraps.

Check out all the details   HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment