Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Another Valentine Card



I made this square Valentine card today.   I don't usually do a lot of cards or layouts with a lot of white background.  But I laid out some papers to use but decided I really liked the white card itself the best.     I used the sketch #337 at  "TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES"
It was perfect for making another Valentine card.   Plus I love this sketch so will definitely be keeping it and using it again.

Here is the sketch and click HERE for all the details.


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Barbara! Beautiful card. I love the papers and flower. Thanks for adding us to your Challenge list. Woo-Hoo! The first thing I saw was Card a Day. I used to visit them all the time, and thought they closed. Maybe that was a different site. It was quite a while ago. New follower of your blog. Can't wait to see what you create with our sketch next week. Remember, you can link up as often as you like! Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches. Now & then we will post some of the entries to our Facebook page. If you’d like to be tagged if we post your’s, please friend request me on Facebook HERE and like our page HERE!
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janis. All liked and friend request sent. I love your floral card set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love this simple, but elegant card!! Wonderful papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love that pretty floral paper and your design!
    Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Craft Spot
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete