Sunday, February 21, 2016

Look at Me



This is the last picture I have printed right now of Silas that I'm ready to scrap.   But there are a more on more computer I've already saved and more in Facebook to choose from.   So I'll be back with more, maybe even this coming week.    He is about 6 weeks shy of a year old in this picture and he
is really loving being able to stand up now.   He can walk but only by holding onto things.   But that is allowing him to go just about anywhere he wants now.    The fun of raising a toddler is about to begin in full force for these mommies.

This layout I'm entering at 'SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES"  it is Sketch Crew Crush: Ashley and her challenge to 'scrap like me'  I scraplifted her layout that they chose for this challenge.
I really like the simplicity of this layout  with the small and very large banner.   Just my style.
I love banner flags.

You have until midnight the 29th to enter any of this months challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment