Monday, March 14, 2016

SILAS


I have yet to find a picture of this little guy that I don't just smile at his face.   These were taken
when he was 10 months old, only 10 days and he will be a year old.

I used the sketchy Friday sketch - Team B at   "SCRAP MUCH?"  for this layout.   I really liked it when I first saw it just had to print the right pictures to use and this was my choice.

The fun part of making this is that  the background checkerboard paper was also part of the banner paper,     The biggest part of the one sheet was this checkerboard and then the rest were strips of
different designs.   The banner is actually 3 of the strips on top of each other.   Then I just used the
same navy blue card stock to mat it all on that I also used to mat the pictures and then cut out my
little border punch piece on the right.    I added some more color with my Thicker alphas and then the card stock star and the handmade flower accent with a dot from the same thickers in the center of the flower.

Check out the challenge   HERE.


10 comments:

  1. Sweet page!! LOVE the pictures and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! It's another lovely page, Barbara!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie I can see why you feel the way you do :) Wonderful layout and you did fantastic with the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie for sure! Love those papers and how used them! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, love the different shades of blue! Cute pics too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Sweet page! The photos of the baby is just so adorable. Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us over at Scrapmuch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is'nt this!!!? Love it !! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my - so cute!!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well isn't he a cutie?! Great job with the sketch. Those papers are perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photos that really pop out on that layout! Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?! DT Jen

    ReplyDelete