Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sydney Botanical Garden



I've spent my scrapping day doing layouts to help fill in my album from my trip with my Dad and brother to Sydney Australia back in 2005.     It's been so fun going through all the old pictures and picking the ones I wanted to print and scrap.

For this layout I used the April 'Be Our Guest Sketch Challenge'  at  "THE SCRAP ROOM BLOG"

I LOVED it because I got to blend a bunch of different pattern papers together with my matting of course that I always love to do when I have different patterns together.

Along with going back to old pictures to scrap I also dug deep and pulled out an old collection that I have always loved.   I used My Minds Eye - So Sophia.   I thought the colors and patterns went well with my pictures.

Check out the challenge here at  the  "THE SCRAP ROOM BLOG"  you can enter put until 11:59 PST April 30th so still a week left to go.







1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete