Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Great Outdoors


I should have lots of pictures of this camping trip the whole group went on last weekend (not me, I was smart enough to say no to camping in high 90 deg heat)   But there were 7 family members out there and they all took pictures.   So I should be getting a lot more.   These were just a few they sent me while on the trip.

I used the June sketch at  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  you have until July 14th to enter you layout.    I like working with good double page sketches and this was one for sure.

Check out all the details here at   "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"   and here is the sketch.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! I love the sketch and you really did a great job with it! The papers and colors are all perfect! I hope you enjoy scrapping the other pictures when you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for not going. Stay home in the AC!!! It's a great page though and it looks like they had fun despite the heat. Thanks for playing along at MCS

    ReplyDelete