Saturday, October 1, 2016

Ready to Bake



I have had this picture printed for almost 2 months and I'm glad I did, because yesterday my printer decided to stop talking to my computer.   I have a Mac and had updated to the new OS that just came out last week.   All worked well yesterday morning and printed  some pictures to scrap and then all of a sudden nothing.   The error message tells me, when I research it on line, that there is a problem with my canon printer and the new Mac OS and they are working on it.   I hope they work fast because now I'm going to have to go to old pictures to scrap till its fixed.

This is my DT reveal for the first week of October at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"
I've had this paper forever and I thought I would not ever use it, but I'm glad I decided to pull it out for this layout.    These are my 3 kids who live in St. Louis getting ready to do some baking with Mom and have some yummy treats.

Here is the sketch  and check out all the details at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"   there will be a new reveal every day.




2 comments:

  1. Super cute picture and a cute layout too :) So sorry to hear about your computer and your printer :) I hope they get it fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete