Friday, November 4, 2016

Fresh from the Source


When we went out for the day back in October to Pumpkin Patches and Apple Orchards I have to admit my reason for going were to have some fresh apple goodies.

At our first stop I doubled up on my apple intake.  I had a bowl of fresh made hot spiced apples.
It was fantastic.   Then I've never been known to pass up a caramel apple.    These had been made that morning from apples picked in the orchard.    I carried that back to the car to have on the road to our next stop.   Then I was drawn to stop into a couple of big apples trees full of bright red apples, close to where we parked for pictures from the source.

I used the Nov 1st sketch, Sketch #116 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  for this layout.   It was perfect
for the 2 pictures of the two of us out in the orchard and then my apple treats I bought at the little
cafe there.   Making this layout today took me right into the kitchen for an apple to eat.   Good thing
I bought a couple at the grocery store yesterday.

Here is the sketch and click on  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  to see all the challenges they will have during the month of November.


8 comments:

  1. Love your apple paper! What a fun page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet layout and YUM for the apples :) Great take on the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! Love the apples' theme! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background paper is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, your background paper is super cute and I love your layout! Second, I am super jealous of having all those apples! All I get in abundance here is zucchini! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the apple paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, Barbara! I don't know which looks yummier - the hot spiced apples or the caramel apple! Yum! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete