Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Thanksgiving Card



I have to hurry and get all my Thanksgiving cards made so I can mail no later than Monday.

I'm going to enter this card in two challenges.

First I used the colors in the challenge #367  at   "COLOUR Q"   Here are the colors for the challenge.....

Next I am entering the challenge at   "USE YOUR STUFF "   at their challenge......

Challenge #240 -----   Fall Y'All      The challenge was to do a project of your favorite thing about fall and  to me Thanksgiving is the culmination of the Fall season.

3 comments:

  1. So cute card. I love the layers you use to make it.
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge.
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love how you used that doily. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete