Thursday, January 12, 2017

Deck the Halls


I wanted to scrap about the decorations in my craft room this year.    I always have a tree in here but this year added the garland with lights and I was really pleased with how it looked.   Everything was on a timer, so I had it set to come on about 2:00 pm and got to enjoy the lights while I was still in here scrapping or on the computer of just shuffling papers on my desk.

I used the prompt #326 at   "LASTING MEMORIES"  for this layout.    The monthly theme is stash busters and here is this weeks prompt.

LM 326 - Buttons, Bling, and Brads - use a little, or a lot, use just one of the choices, or use all three!

I used all 3,  I have two rows of bling, the silver star is a brad and the lights above the picture are
decorative Christmas buttons.   I think I bought a package of these when I first started scrapping and finally using one of them.  Glad I kept them  all these years because they go perfectly with my picture.

Check out all the details for the challenge here at  "LASTING MEMORIES"

3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and bravo on getting all 3 elements of the challenge too :) Love the bling you added with the sequence :)
    Tina DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic combination of all the elements. The bling almost looks like twinkling lights and the button go perfectly on the page

    ReplyDelete