Thursday, March 23, 2017

Let's Eat and Celebrate



I have been talking about taking Dad out to C. C. Broilers for a great steak dinner for his birthday since last June.    But that was when he started fighting cancer.    He got really sick from the chemo and took awhile to get over that.   He has been feeling great for months but I finally pushed and got it planned and last weekend, we all went to dinner together for a belated birthday celebration.  
Even my 7 week old grand-daughter went out with us for her first fine dining experience and was perfect.      Dad has told me over and over again how great the dinner was so now I have told him this year we will do it again but on his birthday this June.

I used the double page sketch at   "LET'S SCRAP"  for this layout.   I  just made 6 smaller pictures for the right side instead of the 3 in the sketch so you could see some of our food pictures I took.

Here is the sketch and the link to the challenge at   "LET'S SCRAP"   The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to an online store of their choice.


6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. I love it how you've used so many pictures. Thanks for joining us at "let's Scrap".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the food embellishments you used. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, love your layout. The embellishments work so well with the photos. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! Makes me hungry! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great treat for your dad. Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete