Monday, March 13, 2017

Say Cheese



My husbands two kids and five grandkids were all together here in Kansas City for a long weekend last December.   We all had so much fun together and got lots of pictures, but trying to get them all to poise for pictures was a riot.   Of three people taking pictures and giving instructions, none of us got a picture of them  all smiling or sitting straight at the same time.

I've already made one layout  of another picture similar to this.   But since I make layouts for both families I needed to make another one.    For this one I used the new sketch at   "THE MEMORY NEST"    I love the sketch and showcasing just the picture and then being able to use a PL card on my layout.   I did  a lot of searching through all my PL cards but when I found this one, I knew it was the one I wanted to use and then just looked for the papers to used with it.

Here is the sketch and the link to "THE MEMORY NEST"


3 comments:

  1. Impossible to capture children in a photo, but this one is totally charming. I'm in love with their pussycat jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable page!! Love the picture, the colors and the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and lovely moment captured too

    ReplyDelete