Wednesday, May 10, 2017

2 Days of Music


My son and his girlfriend went to the 2 days Off The Rails concert this last weekend and shared these selfies they took on Facebook.   So I thought it would be fun to make a layout for them.

I will enter it at "ELLE'S STUDIO"  for challenge #1  for their NSD challenges.   Challenge #1
was to used mixed media on your challenge and to be sure and use at least 2 of Elle's products.
All my paper, 5 different patterns are all from the Elle's Studio - Everyday Moments collection.
For my mixed media I used water color for the green streaks across the background paper just to give the grey word paper  a little color.

Here is the link to the NSD challenges.  You have until Midnight (PST) on Friday May 12th to enter the challenges at   "ELLE'S STUDIO"

No comments:

Post a Comment