Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Family Smile


I made this layout using the "SCRAP OUR STASH" May sketch and word challenge.
Create a layout using the sketch and add a stash item for each letter in the word: MOTHER

I had so much fun doing this challenge.   I first went to my closet and picked up my stack of single pages, the stack of single sheets I have bought or the one or two full page left overs from my collections.    I really put a lot of things together in this one.    Here is how I used the letters.

M = My Minds Eye - the patterned paper I cut out in a scallop shape behind my picture plus another
        M is the double Matting I did on my picture.
O = October Afternoon - the two pieced of Green floral paper behind center and right side.
T = Tim Holtz inks - I used 4 different colors plus T for Twine.
H = Heidi Swapp - the full sheet of background paper is Heidi Swaps plus I also have 2 Hearts for
       more for the letter H
E = Echo Park  - the pale green lattice paper that is in middle of layout.
R = Recollections - the heart paper flags are that paper, plus for more R I used Red ink and the color
       Red in the paper.

Here is the sketch and the link for this challenge.   Just a few more hours to enter.  Oops just updated this because I thought it said 11 hour left to enter, but it said linky closed 11 hours ago.  Oh well, I still had fun making the layout.
"SCRAP OUR STASH"

 

1 comment: