Monday, May 22, 2017

Another May PL page


I had a lot of my PL page made, just a few pockets to fill, including the 4x6 top pocket.
I was just waiting till today for the new sketch to come out at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"   I was hoping to be able to incorporate it on this page.   It worked out perfect because I
already had the Clematis and Wisteria pictures printed for my page, so just went with more perennial pictures like my roses and then printed two other perennial flower pictures to use on my 4x6 pocket card using this weeks sketch.   It just turned out to be the perfect sketch for me this week.
Here is my complete PL page too.



Here is the sketch #72  and also the link to   "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and layout! Your flowers are beautiful! So glad that this week's sketch worked out for you! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete