Thursday, May 18, 2017

"Beach Bum"


More old vacation pictures to scrap.   This is my husband (now ex) and my Dad ready to hit the beach and take on the day.     I still had out an old collection Making Memories-Great Escape on my desk from the layout I made earlier today so just used more of it for this layout.   They didn't try surfing but I thought the paper was perfect for beach pictures.

I used the May 15th sketch,  Sketch #129 at   "SKETCH N SCRAP"    for this layout.  
Click above to go to the challenge and see what the design team did and here is the sketch below.


6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! LOVE the papers you used and those alphas are just awesome, are they Thickers? Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the fun alphas! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout with the patterned papers and those alphas totally caught my eye! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page! The background paper goes perfectly with it too! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the surf board paper is perfect for these beach photos. Great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout :) a wonderful take on the sketch :)Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete