Saturday, May 6, 2017

Beach Bums


I found these pictures from a family Cancun vacation in 1996 when I was at my Dads a couple of weeks ago.    My brother had to cancel at the last minute because a big work conflict came up so my son's best friend went with us.    But my family and Mom and Dad all had a great time and spent a lot of it out in the sand and sun.

I am entering this layout in the NSD Challenge #4 at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"     The challenge was to use the sketch from  "Cookin' Up Creations"  and also to include a stash item of a camera, as paper or embellishment or stamp.   I used old camera paper and an old chipboard camera from my stash.

Here is the sketch and link to  "SCRAP OUR STASH"


1 comment:

  1. Another incredible layout! Great job with the sketch and combining the SOS NSD Challenge! Thank you again for playing along with us. Make sure you link up your layout at Cookin Creations to enter into their prize drawing:
    http://www.cookinupcreations.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=316

    ReplyDelete