Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Cancun 1995


While visiting my Dad a couple of weeks ago I went through a few of his pictures and found some from a family vacation we all took back in 1995 to Cancun.    It was my Mom and Dad, my hubby and I and our two kids and one friend of our sons.       So I'm enjoying making layouts of this  trip so long ago.     I'm entering this layout at "SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF".     Challenge #41 is called Spring Break and is a mood board challenge.   You just have to be sure and include a picture of yourself on the layout.     The top picture is me with my husband and daughter (who is now a Mom herself) time flies.     I was inspired by the beach theme in the pictures and all the shade of blue, plus the color palette under the star fish picture, so I have some golds and yellows in my layout.
Here is the mood board and this is the link to the challenge #41 at   CHALLENGE YOURSELF"   You have until June 4th to enter.


7 comments:

  1. Barbara! Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I love how you used our mood board. Your photos and design are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. I can't tell you how happy I am that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Barbara!! You capture the mood board perfectly!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, perfect for our challenge in every way. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect page for this challenge! Thoose pictures are amazing! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Barbara, perfect take on the mood board! Great photos! Glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Challenge Yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful layout and so sweet when picture take you back to happy times... lover the story.

    ReplyDelete