Monday, May 1, 2017

Cousin Fun



This is my step-daughter and her family.   They spent Passover together with all of their cousins on her Mom's side of the family.      I wanted to be sure and get these pictures into a layout for her.  
I make layouts for her all the time and then keep them here with me till we make our next trip to visit them in Orlando.    Then I always have a nice stack of layouts to take with me.

This is my Design Team reveal for the May 1st challenge at  "THE MEMORY NEST"

I went with the Purple and Pink theme to go with the tie-dyed t-shirts the entire group made while together.

Here is the sketch and the link to   "THE MEMORY NEST"


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout!! Love the pictures!! How sweet of you to create the layouts for your stepdaughter. I am sure she loves that!!

    ReplyDelete