Monday, May 15, 2017

Easter 2017



First trip to see the Easter Bunny.   Elle doesn't look to thrilled.   I think she could have cared less.
Mom and Dad had to be in the picture, for safety sake, they said she was  to young for the Easter
Bunny to hold.   LOL

This is my layout using the newest challenge sketch at   "THE MEMORY NEST"       I used papers from the DCWV - Watercolorist stack.    I think it worked out great for easter colors.   I combined a couple of different alpha and numbers from Thickers for my title - Easter 2017.    Then I just hit up
my stash of handmade Easter ATC's and such that I have been hoarding from different swaps I've been in over the years.    I think the combo of the three, with the different colors worked well together.

Here is the link to "THE MEMORY NEST"  and the sketch.   Hope to see a lot of entries with this sketch, so many different ways you can go with it.


1 comment: