Monday, May 22, 2017

Love My Big Brother


Here is my layout for the challenge at  "USE YOUR STUFF"

Challenge # 265 Bohemian Rhapsody

Now is the time to make something rich and ornamental: mix up patterns, use many colors and loads of embellishments and create a piece (card, layout, atc) with lots of visual interest. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' refers to no style but rather to the use of many different elements. Think along the lines 'more is more'.  Heap it up! Have fun!

I used a lot of different patterns (four)  and also several different colors, grey, green, yellow, blue white, black and pink.   Then I have 3 different alphas in different colors and also several different things and colors on my embellishments.   Lots of things to look at.

Here is the link to  "USE YOUR STUFF"

FYI......My all time favorite song ever is "Bohemian Rhapsody"    :)

2 comments:

  1. Love these rich and beautiful patterned papers. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the papers you used and that sweet photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete