Friday, May 5, 2017

Hey Geese




I made this layout for Challenge #3 for the NSD challenges at "SCRAP OUR STASH"   They chose the sketch #275 at Sketches In Thyme for this challenge with the added twist to add misting or paint on your layout.    I had to go deep into my stash to make this layout because I don't use mist that often.   But I pulled out a piece of Bazzil white card stock and started misting to make my own background paper.     If you were in my neighborhood you would say the misting looks just like all the goose poop we have had problems with on the walking path on our neighborhood lake.
These pictures were taken last fall when the population was well over 200.   But the HOA board, which I'm on worked with the Conservation Dept and the Goose Police of KC and this Spring the population was down to under 30 geese and no more mega poop on our walks.    Plus since I live across the street from the lake (you can see the path to the lake in the picture) we don't have mega amounts of geese out walking into the yards and leaving their remains on our walks and driveways.
I think this Spring I seen two geese one time come across the street.   That I can live with.

But anyway back to the challenge.   I have the sketch below and the link is here to the NSD
challenges at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a geese convention in the neighborhood! LOL Wonderful layout and take on the SIT Sketch and SOS NSD Challenge! Thank you for playing along and don't forget to link up your layout on the SIT Blog as well: http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete