Tuesday, May 2, 2017

NOEL


I love making Christmas layouts.   I have 4 chronological Christmas albums so far starting back in 1951 from the year I was born.    I didn't have any pictures from Christmas 2003 as all the pictures I had taken were digital and saved on a computer I don't have access to anymore.   But luckily I had printed several and given them to my parents as they were there for the holiday.   While I was back there to visit this last weekend I found them and asked Dad if I could take them home.  Of course I said yes and now I'm ready to scrap.   Probably have enough for 3-4 more pages.     I made this double because the word NOEL would work in the 5-1-17 sketch at  "LET'S SCRAP"   
When i first saw it I wasn't sure what to make with it but then the perfect 4-letter word came to me and I knew I could start scrapping these Christmas pictures.   I'm supper happy to have this year started now.

Here is the sketch and the link to the challenge at   "LET'S SCRAP"   You have all month to enter,
plus there will be another double page sketch on the fifteenth.


Here is the bonus to getting these pictures from 14 years ago......    I also get to enter my layout at
"COLORFUL CREATIONS"    The May 1st challenge is to think Throwback.  Something that reminds you of something in the past.   You could use throwback papers, tools, embellishments, photos or memorabilia.    My pictures sure are that,   old and they remind me of those Christmas memories together.   Then my other throwback is the two pieces of background paper.   They are probably from the first Christmas paper pack I ever bought, so at least been in my stash 10 years.

Here is the link to the Throwback Challenge at   "COLORFUL CREATION"



15 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love that paper you used for the tags! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Barb, I too love Christmas layouts in fact anything Christmas makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and a great take on the challenge!Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorul Creations:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the challenge thanks so much for joining us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout. Good take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part on this challenge for colorful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on this months challenge. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on this months sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page and take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining us at Colorful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorul Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful memories to scrap... love that you got your pictures. Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on the Let's Scrap sketch!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete