Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sketch - N- Scrap card


Today seems to be card making day for me.    I made this thinking of me card using the card sketch #97 at  "SKETCH - N - SCRAP"    I LOVED the look of it with the scalloped edge on the strip of paper, so I got out one of my favorite border punches and made this card.   The floral paper was from a stack of DCWV Tahiti beach 5x7 stack.   I think I've used only 2 other pieces of that stack in the last several years, not sure why I bought it, but I loved this pattern and went great for my card, since I had already pulled out the blue flower.    I stamped the sentiment on plain white paper, matted it in the same yellow background paper after inking the edges and then little putting blue ink all over the white.  Usually this is when I make a big mess and don't like the outcome but this time I didn't over do it on the ink.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP" 


6 comments:

  1. Love that border and your color palette! Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the border and flower. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love those tiny flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the black scalloped edges! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete