Monday, May 1, 2017

Thinking of you card



When I saw the new challenge  "Flutter" this morning at "CURTAIN CALL INSPIRATION"
I knew I would make a card with a butterfly and have it ready to send to my Dad, just to say hello.
Here is the challenge.

But then I knew I wanted to have a good sketch to use to make the card.   I had saved the sketch from Wed. #285  at  "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"   I went right to work on it because I knew I was running out of time to get it entered.    End of last week and all weekend was no scrapping for me. So today was the day.
Here is the sketch.

Finally my last challenge entry for this card is at   "SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS"
The challenge going on now is   "The Letter B"      You are to focus on anything that starts with the letter of B.    So the main focus is my white diecut Butterfly.   Plus as a bonus B is my background paper that has Branches all over it.    You have until Sunday May 7th to enter.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such soft and pretty colors that work so well together and that butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background paper to showcase this gorgeous butterfly. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "The Letter B" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete