Saturday, May 6, 2017

Two Birthday Cards - one Male and one Female theme.




Here on National Scrapbooking Day I've made 2 cards.   I will need one in another week for my
son-in-law so that is who the top card is for.   I chose the bike image because he is a big bicyclist and the stamp was the one they used on bag of wedding cookies for their guest as they were leaving the
reception.    I am going to enter this card at  "PAUSE DREAM ENJOY"   The challenge this week #125 is to make an embossed background.   I used dark grey paper and an embossing folder with circles, as I was thinking bike tires.

My feminine card is for my stash until the next time I need a birthday card.    I was inspired to make this card because of the challenge at   "CAS-UAL FRIDAYS"      The theme this week is
Pick 6 Birthday card.    You have to make a birthday card and use 6 of the same items on it.   I used
6 large green gems.   Happy Birthday to Cas-ual Fridays last they turn 6 years old this month.  Thus the challenge for the week.

Here are both links to the challenges.......

"PAUSE DREAM ENJOY"

"CAS-UAL FRIDAYS"

3 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty. I love the color combinations and the folded paper really adds so much nice dimension. So glad you could join in the fun with everyone at Cas-ual Fridays Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are very pretty! Love how your incorporated our Cas-ual Fridays challenge in your "female" card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! That paper flower looks so cute. Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete