Monday, October 9, 2017

Amazing



After living in the suburbs of Kansas City and then moving to the Lake of the Ozarks under two months ago I am amazed at the beautiful sunsets I can see almost every night from our windows.
Just a whole different view of nature here and we LOVE it.    I'm entering this layout in 4 challenges, one being a double.     So here are what they are.

I made this layout using the October rewind sketch at  "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOGSPOT"   It was perfect for this picture and then I combined it for the Scrappy Friends challenge with
"GRAND DIVA'S CREATIVE CORNER"  to use a one word title.    My title is "Amazing"
I love when I can combine these two challenges together for the Scrappy Friends.

 I was a day late last week getting my layout in at  "USE YOUR STUFF" so I wasn't going to miss it this week.  Challenge #283-Breast Cancer Awareness.    You must use PINK on your project.   I have three strips of pink patterned paper and the pink in my sunset picture.

I will also enter this layout as my 2nd entry at "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE" to use wooden elements on your project.   My title is wood.    Every time I go to Michaels I stock up on these as I love using them for a simple title that tells the story of my layout.

Here are the links to the challenges.

"ROCHELLE SPEARS"

"GRAND DIVA'S CREATVE CORNER" 


"USE YOUR STUFF" 

Challenge #283: Breast Cancer Awareness



"THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"   

Challenge #137 - Wooden Element Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take on both challenges! thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete