Monday, November 13, 2017

6 Flags Fun



My granddaughter Mylan went on her first roller coaster ride over Labor Day weekend.
Here Grandma (me), Dad and brother LOVE roller coasters but she hadn't wanted to ride till now.
They went back the next weekend too and now she loves them.
So I wanted to commemorate her first ride with these pictures here Dad took and sent to us.
I love it that he took a selfie on the slow ride too just as they were starting out.   He also took a video that he sent me but as they were getting to the top of the first hill you could here Mylan saying over and over again "put your phone away Dad, please please please"   so he did.   But it was fun video.


I used the sketch #100 at  "THE MEMORY NEST"    I hope you play along with it.   Sometimes its hard to find a sketch where you can use 3 pictures bu this one is the one to use and get those special pictures turned into a layout.

Here is the sketch and the link to "THE MEMORY NEST"


1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout :) Will have to play along with this sketch and I love what you did with it :) (Guess this is where I'm gonna have to see the layout for now with the yahoo issue :)

    ReplyDelete