Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November PL pages started



I used the sketch #89 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"   for my title page to start the
month of November.    I did use a 4x6 card and then just used the 3x4 size of the sketch for the left side of my card and left the rest empty.

Here is my full PL page that I used  my card on.   I'm entering my Project Life page at
"CAS-UAL  FRIDAYS".   Challenge #186 is Anything But a Card.    So here you go.



Here is the sketch and the link to  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"



"CAS-UAL  FRIDAYS CHALLENGE"  


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout and awesome creation for that sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketches in Thyme PL Style
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and your complete layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook page and I agree, isn't the year flying by! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Anything But A Card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great PL layout! Thanks for playing with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme Project Life style!

    ReplyDelete