Thursday, April 5, 2018

Silas Easter 2018


#3 Easter layout for the day.   But this is the end of my Easter pictures, but I sure had fun getting my cricut out for either titles or embellishments.   Here I made two baskets of eggs with my cricut and Thickers for my title.   Then I just used two old 3D embellishments I had in my stash.   Leftover piece of Easter paper from an earlier layout today and one I just bought last night,  the pink patterned banner came out of my pattern paper leftover pile and the triple matting on the picture scrap card stock.   The grey yardstick on the easter paper was cut from a new piece, then I used 2 different colors of inks for inking the edges of the grey and pink and pulled out one of my color pens to write the year of  banner.   So yep I Used My Stuff and that is why I'm entering the s layout at..........
"USE YOUR STUFF"    for their challenge #306  - Easter/Spring

UYS Challenge #306 - Easter / Spring

Hello! Are you ready for a new challenge? It's Chris here bringing you this week's challenge. Now that Spring is finally here and we've just celebrated Easter, this week we want to see your projects about Easter or Spring. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay a layout ~ we get so many beautiful cards but I am extra happy to see actual pages! Could your bunny paper go any better with your pic of your happy little guy ?! I don't think so! Thanks for joining us at UYS!

    ReplyDelete